Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Presentation

This blog is to post all messages I sent by e-mail to my famully and friends when I was in a traineeship in Turkey from march to october 2002. At that time there wasn't Blogs, then everyday I wrote an e-mail to tell to my friends what was going on.

I went there to work in as an IT analyst by AIESEC interchange and of course to travel around and there were many adventures you all will see at the next posts. I will try to keep the wording the same I used in my e-mails, always putting a date to reference that it was in the past, in 2002, 6 years ago.

This is an english version of the original Blog where I'm posting the original texts in portuguese (xandturquia.blogspot.com), then I'm sorry if something weird is writtenbecause my english is not perfect and some words are also hard to translate.

I hope you enjoy the trip at the next posts! See you in Turkey 2002!

No comments: